Hilliard United Methodist Church is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team and take the lead in Congregational Connections and Office Oversight.
The primary focus of this position will be connecting our congregation with opportunities of service, discipleship, and care as well as connecting our congregation with the greater community at large. This candidate should possess the ability to activate and empower others while being adaptable, flexible, and organized.
The candidate will also have responsibility for oversight of the office at HUMC through coordination with our volunteer team to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Requires ability to work independently with flexible hours (20-25/week)
- Requires Sunday morning responsibilities (provided 4 Sundays off/year)
- Requires ability to delegate responsibilities and interact both pleasantly & professionally with a variety of personalities
- Must successfully pass a Pre-Employment Background Check
- Other duties as assigned by pastors
- Proficiency in general office management skills, typing, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Preferred experience with non-profit or church
- Hours/Days: Sunday Mornings and flexible through week both office and remote
- Accrued Paid Time Off
Submit Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org