Sunday, June 14, 10-11:30am
We’re going to gather in the parking lot for worship (with appropriate social distancing)! The pastors and staff will lead worship from a stage in the parking lot, and you’ll be able to tune in to an FM radio station from the safety of your car.
The service will be livestreamed on Facebook Live, too! Click HERE for details on how to access the livestream (you don’t need a Facebook account).
We’re excited to:
- celebrate two infant baptisms and one youth baptism!
- give Bibles to our elementary-aged children in grades 3-6! (see below)
- celebrate our graduating seniors, both high school and college! (see below)
- and MORE!
In the meantime:
Do you have a child who’d like to receive a children’s Bible? (grades 3-6)
If so, please email the following information by June 9 to Lindsay Robinson, Director of Children’s Ministry (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- child’s name
- child’s grade (for children grades 3-6)
Do you have a graduating senior? (high school or college)
We’d like to celebrate them with a special gift during worship! Please email the following information by June 9 to April Andrick, Director of Youth Ministry (email@example.com):
- your graduating senior’s name
- where they’re graduating from
- what their next steps are