Join us in the Sanctuary for some in-person Prayer & Communion Time:
- Thursday, September 17, 11:45-1:15pm
- Tuesday, September 29, 6:45-8:15pm.
You can drop in anytime during those times for a brief time of prayer with your pastors and to receive communion. These are drop-in, come-and-go-as-you-please times. Stay 5 minutes, stay an hour, whatever works for you.
We will have a time of guided prayer on the hour and half hour. In between those times you are welcome to sit in silence, to pray, to receive communion, and to pray with your pastors.
All ages are welcome! Please note that childcare is NOT provided.
Safety protocols will be observed:
- Masks are required.
- Stay at least six feet apart from others.
- Enter the building through the Social Hall doors under the portico.
- Exit the building using the doors at the back of the Sanctuary, from the narthex.