submit a prayer request to the electronic Prayer Chain
Send prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the electronic prayer chain, or use this form:
pray for others on the prayer chain
To be added to the prayer chain and receive those emailed prayer requests, so you can use your gift of prayer to pray for others, use this form.
Please call the church office (or otherwise contact a pastor: email@example.com, 614.876.2403)):
- to alert the staff of a hospitalization, so the pastors or a congregational care team member can visit and/or pray with you or your loved one
- to schedule an appointment for pastoral counseling
- to schedule the baptism of a child or adult
- for information about being married at the church
- to notify the church and pastors about a death in the family and to schedule a funeral or memorial service.
During this time of pandemic, the Encouragement Team is working individually from their own homes. Send cards of encouragement and prayer support to the congregation. Meets monthly, usually the first Tuesday, 7-8:30pm, in Warehouse 839, room 6. Newcomers always joyfully welcomed! Contacts: Van DePoy and Jennifer Moore.