Ready to explore membership? Come to the 2-session New Member class (no obligation to join). Childcare provided. Part 1 meets in the Sanctuary building, room 206 (parlor, main level); Part 2 is scheduled by the group attending each Part 1.
Members covenant to being intentional about their spiritual growth with these spiritual practices, which help us connect with God and grow to be more like Jesus:
- pray daily, worship weekly;
- be part of a small group / continue Christian formation;
- serve within the walls of the church;
- serve beyond the walls of the church;
- and give proportionately of income, working toward a tithe.
SIGN UP HERE, or on your Sunday sign-in card, or by contacting Beth Palmer, Director of Adult Spiritual Formation, directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Next New Member class opportunities:
- Part 1: Sunday, October 15, 1-3pm. (Part 2 TBD by group.)
- Part 1: Sunday, November 5, 1-3pm. (Part 2 TBD by group.)