Interested in learning more about Hilliard United Methodist Church?
Membership is simply about taking another step toward being engaged in this community of faith, claiming your commitment to this place, and responding to your invitation to help us be who God calls to be!
- who we are as a church (Vision & Mission statements, values, and beliefs),
- what you can expect from us, and
- the membership covenant. Because spiritual practices help us connect with God, grow in our faith, become more like Jesus, we invite all members to commit to seeking God and growing toward the regular practice of these spiritual habits:
- pray daily / worship weekly
- be in a small group / continue your Christian formation
- serve within the walls of the church
- serve beyond the walls of the church
- give proportionately of your income, working toward a tithe (10%).
Offered several times a year (two sessions each). Free childcare for children up to age 11 is provided by paid, trained staff who have passed a background check.
Next Membership Class Opportunities
Part 1 meets in the Sanctuary building, room 206 (parlor, main level); Part 2 is scheduled by the group attending each Part 1. Childcare provided.
Upcoming Part 1s for 2018 (Part 2 scheduled by group.)
- Tuesday, April 24, 6:30-8:30pm
- Sunday, August 26, 1-3pm
- Wednesday, October 24, 6:30-8:30pm
SIGN UP HERE, or contact Beth Palmer, staff (614.876.2403, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pizza or Coffee with the Pastors
Looking for a more informal gathering for conversation and connection, just to get to know the pastors and some other new folks? Click HERE for the details and schedule.