Interested in learning more about Hilliard United Methodist Church?
With no obligation to become a church member, come meet some other new people and learn about:
- who we are as a church (Vision & Mission statements, values, and beliefs),
- what you can expect from us, and
- the membership covenant. We ask all members to commit to growing toward the regular practice of these spiritual habits, because they help us connect with God and become more like Jesus:
- pray daily / worship weekly
- be in a small group / continue your Christian formation
- serve within the walls of the church
- serve beyond the walls of the church
- give proportionately of your income, working toward a tithe (10%).
Offered several times a year (two sessions each). Free childcare for children up to age 11 is provided by paid, trained staff who have passed a background check.
Next Membership Class Opportunities
Part 1 meets in the Sanctuary building, room 206 (parlor, main level); Part 2 is scheduled by the group attending each Part 1. Childcare provided.
- Part 1: Sunday, October 15, 1-3pm. (Part 2 TBD by group.)
- Part 1: Sunday, November 5, 1-3pm. (Part 2 TBD by group.)
SIGN UP HERE, or contact Beth Palmer, staff (614.876.2403, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pizza or Coffee with the Pastors
Looking for a more informal gathering for conversation and connection, just to get to know the pastors and some other new folks? Try one of these:
- Coffee with the Pastors: Wednesday, September 20, 6:30-7:30pm, Sanctuary building, in the Sanctuary itself.
- Pizza with the Pastors: Sunday, October 8, 12:30-1:30pm, Sanctuary building, room 206 (parlor, main level, no stairs).
- Coffee with the Pastors: Wednesday, November 8, 6:30-7:30pm, Sanctuary building, in the Sanctuary itself.
Free childcare for children up to age 11 is provided by paid, trained staff who have passed a background check. (If you have an older child needing care for this event, no problem at all! Just let us know ahead of time.)