Exploring church for the first time, or the first time in awhile?
Restarting, after having been away from church for some time?
Try some of these ideas, as God leads you…
- Come to Sunday worship as often as you can. Worship service times and styles listed here.
- Talk to God as often as you can. Prayer is a wonderful and important way to grow closer to God. Talk to God like you’d talk with your best friend, and tell God what’s on your heart and mind. Remember to listen, too.
- If you haven’t read much of the Bible yet, try the Gospel of Mark – it’s the shortest of the four stories of Jesus’s life, and it’s written in a pretty clear style. Try reading a Bible version written in a contemporary style, such as Eugene Peterson’s The Message.
- Try a one-time serving opportunity, such as one of these…
- Take a class in the area of “The Stuff of Life,” such as Financial Peace University, marriage, or parenting. Upcoming classes listed here.
Questions? Want to talk?
Contact Beth Palmer, Director of Adult Spiritual Formation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.876.2403 (church office).