Ready to take another step in your walk with God by exploring membership at Hilliard UMC? Come to the 2-session New Member class (no obligation to join). (Part 2 is scheduled by those who attend Part 1.)
Membership is simply about taking another step toward being engaged in this community of faith, claiming your commitment to this place, and responding to your invitation to help us be who God calls to be!
Next class (if August 26 doesn’t work for you): Wednesday, October 24, 6:30-8:30pm.
Members covenant to intentionally seeking God through spiritual practices such as these, which help us connect with God and grow to be more like Jesus:
- pray daily, worship weekly;
- be part of a small group / continue Christian formation;
- serve within the walls of the church;
- serve beyond the walls of the church;
- and give proportionately of income, working toward a tithe.